Wednesday, July 12, 2006

First post, yey!

Well, this is my first post to this blog and, in fact, my first blog post ever. This is really just a test to see how this thing works.

I plan to post mainly about my work and experiences working with the EPiServer CMS. I have found that there is not much information out there on this topic other than the official EPiServer developer forums. I plan to make this another source of interesting things.

Some other random topics to blog about:
  • Extensions to the product I have done
  • Tips and tricks
  • Things I would like to see added
  • Things I am thinking of doing, further extensions, functions etc
  • More code samples

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this blog is an excellent initiative! No RSS?

Jeremy said...

Thanks and yes there are RSS and atom feeds from this blog. The Blogger templates output them to the header of the page so not sure which readers pick that up. Will add the same links to the links bar, cheers.